|Artist||Attributed to Fujiwara-no-Yukinari|
|Period||Heian period, mid-11th century|
|Materials and techniques||Hanging scroll, ink on decorated paper|
This transcription shows part of the anthology, Sekido Version of Wakan-rōeishū, a set of two scrolls made of fine papers in white, pale blue and other colors combined. The name derives from the Sekido family who owned the transcription. This fragment is from the first scroll and the writing style suggests it to be the work of Minamoto-no-Kaneyuki (-1024-1074-), the same calligrapher who wrote the inscriptions on the doors of the main hall of Byōdō-in Temple in Uji, Kyoto.