Photography Policy for Visitors
- In the regular exhibition galleries, with the exception of objects indicated by the No photography sign, taking pictures is allowed for personal use.
- Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks and flash.photography are not permitted.
- Please regard the general courtesy towards other visitors and don’t disturb their viewing in case you do take pictures.
- The pictures taken in any gallery of the Tokyo National Museum should only be for your personal use, and must not be duplicated, distributed, nor used in any other way for commercial purposes.
1F・Tea House and Japanese Garden
Tea House and Japanese Garden
- Teahouse "Ippaku-an"
- Korin’s Residence (reconstructed)
- Japanese-style Cuisine & Sweets “Hana-no-chaya”
- Soba Restaurant “Nijo-shinmachi Soba-no-bo”
- Katagiri-mon Gate
- Teahouse “Sho-tei”
- Kara-mon Gate