Visit Guidance and Policies
To our visitors
To help us ensure that our visitors have a pleasant and enjoyable experience in the museum and to maintain optimal environment for the museum collection, visitors are kindly asked to observe the following. Thank you for your understanding.
- No flash photography in the galleries. Loaned exhibits may not be photographed.
- Use of monopods, tripods and selfie-sticks is prohibited anywhere in the museum.
- Taking photos for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- No smoking within the museum site including outdoors (except a designated smoking cabin).
- Do not touch the exhibits or display glasses.
- Use of objects such as fountain pens, ball-point pens and painting brushes is not allowed inside the galleries as they may cause damage to the exhibits on display.
- Food and drinks can only be consumed in designated areas (restaurant, café, etc.)
- Hazardous items may not be brought into the museum site.
- No loud noises in the galleries. Also, please refrain from talking loudly.
- No animals or plants are allowed into the museum site (except guide dogs and other people-assisting animals).
- Umbrellas and parasols cannot be brought into the museum. Please use the umbrella holders provided at the entrance.
- Please refrain from using mobile or smartphones for making/receiving calls inside the galleries.