Visiting Rules and Regulations
In order for visitors to enjoy our museum thoroughly and to maintain exhibits well-preserved, your kind cooperation in the following matter would be greatly appreciated.
- Flash photography and photography of objects inside galleries including borrowed works by public are not permitted.
- The use of monopods, tripods and selfie sticks is prohibited in the museum.
- Taking photos of any objects for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in the museum. Please use designated smoking areas.
- Do not touch exhibits or showcases.
- Please refrain from using a fountain pen, a writing brush or a ballpoint pen in the galleries as it may cause possible damage to the exhibits.
- Kindly refrain from consuming food and drinking inside the museum and within the grounds, except in designated places.
- Dangerous objects are banned from being brought in the museum.
- Please maintain silence in the galleries and refrain from disturbing other visitors.
- Animals or plants are not permitted on the premises with the exception of Seeing-eye Dogs or Care Dogs.
- You are not permitted to bring umbrellas, including parasols into the museum unless carrying it in case or bag. Umbrella stands are also available.
- Please refrain from talking on cellular phones or smartphones inside galleries.