MOA Museum of Art
- 26-2 Momoyama-cho, Atami, Shizuoka 413-8511
- TEL. 0557-84-2511
- FAX. 0557-84-2570
From JR Atami Station
- By bus Take a bus bound for MOA Museum of Art from bus stop number 8 and get off at the final stop. (about 7 minutes)
- By taxi bout 5 minutes by taxi from the JR Atami Station taxi stand.
Those coming by car
- From the Tokyo area Tokyo -> (Tomei Expressway)->Atsugi I.C. -> Odawara west exit on Odawara-Atsugi Road -> Seisho Bypass (toward west) -> Manazuru Road -> Yugawara exit on Manazuru Road->Route 135 -> MOA Museum (approximately 2 hours)
- From the Shizuoka area Shizuoka -> (Tomei Expressway) -> Numazu I.C. -> Exit the highway -> Follow Route 1 toward Mishima -> Drive along Route 136 -> Nekkan Road -> MOA Museum (approximately 1 hour)
ParkingPlease use ‘the parking lot by the museum’s third-floor entrance’. The entrance of the parking lot is located at just before the museum’s third-floor entrance.
- Total numbers of cars to be parked 200
- Available from 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Parking is free for Museum visitors
Hours of Operation・Holidays
Hours of Operation9:30a.m. - 4:30p.m. (Admission until 4:00p.m.)
Holidaysclosed on Thursdays (except when National Holiday) *some gallaries may be closed during certain periods for exhibition preparation.
|Adults||1,600 yen （1,300 yen）|
|High school and college students with ID||1,000 yen (700 yen)|
|Children under junior high school||free of charge|
|Seniors with ID (aged over 65)||1,400yen|
|Disabled persons (in possession of a disability certificate)||800yen|