Plan a visit
MOA Museum of Art
- 26-2 Momoyama-cho, Atami, Shizuoka 413-8511
- TEL. 0557 84 2511
- FAX. 0557 84 2570
Arriving in Atami by train (from JR Atami station)
- There are bus services from the bus terminal in front of the railway station. Take a bus bound for MOA Museum of Art from Rank 8 and alight at the final stop. It takes approximately 7 minutes.
- Bus time table between Atami station and Museum (Japanese only)
- Taxis are accessible from the station. It takes approximately 5 minutes to the museum.
Driving to the museum
- From the Tokyo area (southbound trip): use the Tomei Expressway and take Atsugi IC onto Odawara-Atsugi Road. Proceed to Odawara-nishi exit, which connects onto Seishō Bypass. At Ishibashi exit, take R135 toward Atami, then onto Manazuru Blue Line until rejoin R135, then follow signs to the museum. This route takes approximately 2 hours.
- From the Shizuoka area (northbound trip): use the Tomei Expressway and take Numazu exit, then follow the Izu-Jukan Expressway until Prefectural Route 11 (Nekkan Road). Take this road toward Atami, then follow signs to the museum. This route takes approximately 1 hour.
Car parks for visitors are provided near the main building (not the escalator entrance). Proceed toward the museum’s 3rd floor entrance, and the parking areas are situated immediately before the entrance gate. Parking is free of charge.
- Capacity: 200 vehicles
- Operating hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*Please advice us in advance if arriving by a coach so that we can provide further information.
*Museum’s parking areas are operated on the first-come-first-served basis. If no parking space is available, please use public or commercial parking facilities in Atami central area, and use the public transport to the museum.
Museum opening hours
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (last admission at 4:00 p.m.)
Closed on Thursdays (except national holidays)
*The museum may be closed on other days due to preparations of exhibitions. Please inquire for further information.
|Adults||1,600 yen (1,300)|
|High school/college students (ID required)||1,000 yen (700)|
|Children up to junior high school||Free of charge|
|Seniors aged over 65 (ID required)||1,400 yen|
|Persons in possession of a disability certificate||800 yen|
Prices in brackets apply to groups of 10 people or more.
Concessions cannot be applied to other concession rates.
Student/senior concession requires presentation of a proof of age.
Seniors concession is applicable to visitors aged 65 or over (ID required).
Concession is available to one person accompanying persons with a disability certificate (presentation of the disability certificate required).
(available from convenience stores, Ticket Pia ticketing service, some hotels/inns in Atami city and select travel agents.)
*Please inquire at your accommodation/travel agent if they offer the advance tickets.
The second day entry will be for 500 yen. To enjoy this offer, simply
present your date-marked first ticket or the receipt for your first ticket
on your second visit.
*The offer also applies to the two days before and after a museum closing
*Complementary tickets are also eligible for this campaign.