Museum Members Club
The Museum offers a range of privileges to our club members for a small subscription fee, which in turn funds our activities to promote Japanese traditional culture and art education programs, such as the Children’s Art Exhibition and school visits.
Annual Fee: 10,000 yen
Club Membership Benefits
Club members are entitled to free admission to MOA Museum of Art (Atami) and Hakone Museum of Art (Hakone) for the period of one full year from the validation date. Simply present your membership card at the entrance for free entry. An additional bonus is the four free-admission tickets, with which you can invite your friends and family for a lovely day out in our museums.
Discounts on Events, Purchases and Meals
Museum shop “Korin-do” at Hakone Museum of Art
Teahouse “Shinwatei” at Hakone Museum of Art
Latest Museum Events & Activities
Our Members quarterly magazine brings you the latest news about the events and programs.
Exclusive Members Room
The Members Room can be used for gatherings, meetings and other purposes (upon reservation).
(1) Credit card
The following site allows you to pay by credit card:
You are considered to have accepted the following terms and conditions by clicking the button below, which takes you to the online application procedure for credit card payment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Visa, MasterCard, and Diners Club are accepted.
- Membership fee is not refundable regardless of individual circumstances. Please ensure that all credit card information is correctly entered. Click the “Submit Payment” button.
- Regarding security, all input information is protected by SSL encryption and a dedicated server.
- For the outsourcing part of our operations, we ensure that the service providers we use are capable of executing the operation in an appropriate and responsible manner and that they are managed to ensure their compliance with our code of conduct.
- We (the Foundation and the Museum) will not be liable for any damage or loss arising from the contract made between you and the credit companies.
- The MOA Members Club will accept no responsibility for damages and problems as a result of your application except due to reasons attributable to the club.
(2) Applying at the Museum
Fill out the application form and hand it in at the museum reception, together with the annual membership fee. The membership card is issued on the spot, which you can start using immediately.
Inquiry about Museum Members Club
MOA Museum of Art Tomo-no-kai (Members’ Club) executive office
TEL+81 0557-84-2544FAX+81 0557-84-2570